The BENTON Papaya-D Sun Cream has been dermatologically tested to effectively protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays while nourishing and moisturizing. It contains 55% of Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, 5,000ppm of Carica Papaya Seed Oil , 750ppm of Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract and 100ppm of Papain.
1. Skin exposed to UVs everyday
2. Dull skin lacking suppleness
3. Those who needs a light, moist sunscreen
4. Those who prefer sunscreen with minimal white cast
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a suitable amount evenly in your last step of skincare.
2. Apply evenly to the face and other body parts before sun exposure.
3. Re-apply as needed when exposed to strong sunlight.
Tips: Reapply a proper sunscreen 2-3 times a day to effectively protect your skin from UVs.
UVA and UVB rays protection
Minimal white cast
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanedoil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Panthenol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Aqua (Water), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Papain, Propanediol, Adenosine, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium Adenosine, Triphosphate, Algin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Bud Extract, Glucose, Geranium Maculatum Oil